Contestants will have the chance to program a massive, 200-fixture CHAUVET Professional rig formerly set to premiere at PL+S 2020. Scroll to read the full competition rules before entering.
The first 25 entries will receive a MagicDMX Test Kit. The top 3 runner-ups will receive a premium swag bag.
Here's the Fine Print:
- No modification to the Vis/Base show file, room, fixtures, or patch allowed
- Show must be programmed using ChamSys MagicQ software, either on console or PC
- No limit on number of cues, palettes, FX used
- 3rd-party visualiser use is not permitted
- Adding virtual dimmers to LED fixtures in the rig & patching a MagicVis camera is permitted
- Song selection must be under three minutes
- All submissions due by end of day April 10th
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competition