Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Technician. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. We will do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team at (314) 781-7600, and speak with a Tech Support specialist and we'll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you."No Hassle" Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within 30 days from the shipping date. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.How To Make A Return:
It all begins with your Alobars Sales Technician. Call to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number, which you should write on the shipping label (not on the box, please).
To help you avoid a return adjustment, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us:
- Item must include include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
- Affix shipping label with RA number
Return your item to:Alobars Lighting and Sound716 Hanley Industrial CourtBrentwood, MO 63144Non-returnable Items:
While we maintain a fair return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, gobos)