Shure Microflex® MX300 Series microphones are surface-mounted electret condenser microphones designed primarily for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. Their high sensitivity and wide frequency range make them especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. Interchangeable cartridges provide the installer with greater flexibility and make it possible to easily reconfigure microphone coverage as the need arises.
MX300 Series microphones take advantage of the principle that, at a barrier or boundary, the sound pressure level doubles. When placed near a sufficiently large boundary surface, the microphone has 6 dB higher sensitivity and approximately 3 dB greater direct-to-reverberant sound ratio.
The MX392BE feature programmable logic input and output.
Shure MX392BE Features:
Shure MX392BE/S Specifications:
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range foruncolored sound
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide a choice ofpolar pattern for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for surface mounting
- Programmable mute button
- LED indicator
- Logic input/output for remote control or use withautomatic mixers
- RF filtering
- Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 - 170,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: 180 Ohms
- Output Configurations: Active Configuration
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -28 dBV/Pa
- MAximum SPL 1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k Ohms load: 118 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise A-Weighted: 21 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB
- Dynamic Range 1 kOhms load, @ 1 kHz: 96 dB
- Common Mode Rejection:
- 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- 45 dB, minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level at 1% THD: –6 dBV(0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Mute Switch:
- 50–20000 Hz
- –50 dB minimum
- Logic Connections:
- LED IN: Active low (< /= 1.0 V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7 V to 50 V.
- LGIC-OUT: Active low (< /= 0.5 V), sinks up to 20 mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7 V to 24 V (up to 50 V through 3kOhms).
- Cable: 3 1/2 m (12 ft) attached cable with shielded audio pair and three conductors for logic control, unterminated, bottom exit
- Net Weight: 172 g (0.38 lbs)
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature: –18–57°C (0–135°F)
- Storage Temperature: –29–74°C (–20–165°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0–95%
- Power Requirements: 11–52 V DC, 2.0 mA