The Sennheiser ew500G4-MKE2 wireless lavalier set is the pro's choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE2 Gold omnidirectional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
- (1) SK500G4 bodypack
- Increased RF output power, up to 50mW
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
The pro's choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew500G4's flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world's music stages. Up to 88MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- (1) MKE2 Gold lavalier microphone (omnidirectional, condenser)
- Expanded switching bandwidth, up to 88MHz with 32 channels
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
Available frequencies (please specify when ordering):
- (1) EM300-500G4 rackmount receiver
- New 500 Series portables
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- AW+ (470 - 558MHz) 8MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tune-able in a stable UHF range
- GW1 (558 - 608MHz)
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations