This datavideo PTZ Camera Kit with Two PTC-140T Cameras and an HC-800 Case Enables you to set up a mini studio virtually anywhere you have a Network switch that supports HDBaseT and PoE. The two PTZ cameras can each be individually controlled via Ethernet, IR, or RS-232 protocols. When streaming over the built-in Ethernet connector, you can easily connect to RTSP as well as RTMP compatible systems.
Each camera in this versatile system supports 255 preset positions, enabling you to quickly adjust the camera's position within a 340° pan and 120° tilt range. The included trunk-style hard case protects your equipment during transport and storage and the built-in gasket helps to keep dust out. Built-in wheels and a retractable handle provide for comfort and ease, while moving your gear.
Datavideo HDBaseT PTZ Camera with 20x Optical Zoom
This datavideo HDBaseT PTZ Camera with 20x Optical Zoom can be controlled and powered over a single Cat 6 Ethernet cable up to 300' away from the network port, minimizing your cabling and expanding your mounting positions. The camera supports frame rates and resolutions as high as 1080p60 as well as 1080i60 and 720p60, and it features a 1/2.8" CMOS sensor with 2.07 MP resolution. The built-in zoom lens features an optical zoom range of 20x, and you can zoom in further with the 10x digital zoom.
With 255 programmable preset positions, you can set the camera to rapidly move to between positions using the IP, RS-232, or IR control. The camera compresses using either or both the H.264 and H.265, as its on-board encoder is capable of encoding two streams at the same time. You can stream live using RTSP or RTMP protocols. The camera supports external audio via a 3.5mm stereo port, and you can mount the camera via the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole.
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom
- Advanced noise reduction
- Audio input interface
- H.264/H.265 video compression for streaming
- Multiple Network Protocols: RTSP, RTMP protocols and support, easy to link to a streaming media server
- Compatible with HS-1500T and HS-1600T HDBaseT Portable Video Studios, and it's remote-controllable by RMC-300 and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controllers
- Gamma Control: Off/Normal
- Iris Control: Auto/Manual
- Digital Noise Reduction
- On-Screen Display (OSD): English, Simplified Chinese
- White Balance: Auto / Manual / One Push / 3000K / 4000K /5000K / 6500K
- AGC/Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Mirror/Flip Image: yes
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual
- Panning/Tilting Range: Pan 340°, Tilt +90° to -30°
- Panning/Tilting Speed: Pan 0.1~60°/sec, Tilt 0.1~30°/sec
- Preset: 255 Positions
- Maximum Aperture: F1.6 to F3.5
- Image Compensation: backlight compensation
The XXL Wheeled Trolley-Style Water-Resistant Case from Datavideo is a heavy-duty trunk-style equipment case. Use it to transport and store video, audio, or photo equipment and accessories. This trunk-shaped, hard-shell case is water-, dust-, and crush-resistant. Integrated padlock inserts and rubber seals provide additional security.
This case's interior includes one foam piece in the lid and three foam fittings in the main compartment. Wheel the case along using the retractable handle or grasp it using the large, hinged top handle.