4:3 NTSC Video Format
Enhance visual presentations, the Cinefold Dress Kit features a drapery system that creates a memorable theater-like environment. By framing the viewing surface, the rich black velour drapes draw the audience’s focus toward the presentation on the screen. Dress kits are especially useful for rear screen presentations. In addition to framing your presentation, the velour curtains hide projection equipment, shield projector light from the audience, and help eliminate ambient light in the projection area.
Drapes and Valance Seperates for the Ultimate Screen Dress Kit are Compatible with this Kit.
- Dress kit includes: 44" (112 cm) skirt, 12" (30 cm) valance, two 32" (81 cm) wide side drapes, valance and drapery mounting bars, and wheeled heavy-duty case. Truss-Style Cinefold dress skirt is 46" (117 cm) high.
- Black 20 oz (567 g) cotton velour comes standard, navy or a variety of custom colors are available.
- Optional 16 oz (454 g) cotton velour in black, rich navy, or a variety of custom colors available.
- All cotton velours must be treated yearly to keep the flame retardant certification.
- Optional Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour available in black or custom colors upon request. IFR is flame retardant for life and never needs re-treating.
- All dress kit fabrics meet fire safety codes.
- Hardware attaches without tools to the fittings found on all Cinefold frames.
- Screen size and aspect ratio may be adjusted by raising the optional adjustable skirt bar in 6" (152 mm) increments to conceal the lower portion of the viewing surface.